JDE CNC Consultant
- JD Edwards Enterprise One Installation and Configuration.
- ESUs (Electronic Software Updates), ASUs, product packing and service packs configuration
- OMW and OMC
- Server and client package build and deployments.
- The user and role administration, object security, menu/task management.
- Server Manager Installation, Configuration, Administration.
- Application performance tuning and kernel Resource Management.
- Interact extensively with the other support groups such as Network Admin, DBA, etc. to establish and support JDE applications running on the corporate network.
- Cross Reference Build.
- UBE monitoring, printer configuration and job scheduling
- E1 pages configuration and promotion.
- Expected to have knowledge in JDE XE to 9.2 on all supported architecture.
- Experience in JDE supported databases.
- New environment and pathcode setup
- JDE installation, server migration, tools upgrade and application upgrade
- Multi foundation configuration
- JDE on cloud understanding.
- Non-PROD environment data refresh
- Multi-platform configuration and architecture understanding
- Advance features like OVR, CafeOne ,etc. understanding and configuration
- Strong Techno functional skills in the above versions will be an n added advantage and is desirable.
JDE Manufacturing Consultant
- A minimum of 5 years of JDE functional experience implementing some combination of the following JD Edwards Manufacturing – in EnterpriseOne: Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, make to order, make to Stock, Engineer to Order, Work Order processing, warehouse management (WMS), Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Scheduling, MRP, MPS etc.
- Ability to work with various costing methods and ability to implement the same
- A senior Team member, Team lead or Project Manager with minimum one Rollout / Implementation experience in EnterpriseOne is must
- Shop floor Industry experience preferred in Manufacturing
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignment
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to, liaise with technical team to convert requirements to Technical Specification.,
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills.
- Customer orientation and customer facing skills is a must
- Ability to interact at all levels with client’s organizations
JDE S&D Functional Consultant
- Expertise in purchase process which includes Purchase holds, approval processing, approval delegation, commitment processing is required.
- Expertise required in Inventory processes which includes Inventory upload process, As off Processing, year end As off processing. Processing knowledge on Standard costing and frozen cost process is required.
- Sales Order Process knowledge to resolve month end issues. Should be able to identify and resolve Sales update issues.
- Process knowledge on Sales , Inventory interface EDI process is required. Z processor knowledge involved in EDI process is must.
- Should have ability to understand the custom business process and should be able to link custom business process with standard business process of E1. Should have good understanding of inbound inventory and sales interfacing.
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign
- Should have worked in an IT-based organization
- High-level communication and networking skills
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns
- knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience using Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company services.
- Troubleshoot on new campaigns targeting different verticals to help achieve SLA
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, linkedIN, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
Experience: 5+ years | Location: Pune | Type: Full time
Full Stack Developer
- NodeJS, Java, J2EE (SpringBoot must), AngularJS/ReactJS, SQL, NoSQL
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, Microservices
- Integration – Web services, APIs, Events
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Agile methodologies, JIRA
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Maven, GIT etc.
Nice To Have:
- Oracle SOA Suite – BPEL, OSB
- Any MDM tool
Experience: 8+ years | Location: Pune | Type: Full time
DevOps Cloud Consultant (AWS)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- 5+ years production-level experience in software development, or infrastructure automation engineering role
- Understanding of Windows/Linux systems administration
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Cs
- Experience with migrating applications from on-premises to public cloud
- Proficiency in PowerShell and Terraform
- Knowledge of Azure including SQL Server, Load Balancer, Blob Storage, Function Apps, Cosmos DB, Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS including: Kinesis, CloudWatch, Lambda, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, ALB, S3, DynamoDB, etc.
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments.
- Manage our delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
- Implement industry best practices for security hardening, configuration management and monitoring.
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvements.
Following will be considered as a plus:
- Understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- Docker and related orchestration technologies
- Experience with monitoring tools and relevant capacity planning
- Any cloud certification